Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New Faith


   Watch Me now as I grow your faith to new levels you never dreamed.
Note: Just as the Lord began to speak that, I saw a hot air balloon being inflated and then it floated up and up and up into a beautiful sky.
   I have plans for you that you have never considered. I desire your faith would encompass a much larger horizon as I see it, as I have far more for you to accomplish than what you are believing for now. I have far greater rewards than you have ever considered, than what you believe are coming to you now. I wish to exalt you to far greater heights than you have dreamt of.
   Come, walk with Me now and let us reason out this great thing I am doing in your life. Follow My leading and be rich in spiritual blessing, be rich in life experiences as you minister for Me, as you walk with Me, as you walk in all I have willed for you.
   Draw closer to Me, that I may speak My will to you and you may walk in it each day.                                               

James 4:8
  • 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.
Hebrews 11:1
  • 1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
1 Corinthians 2:4-9
4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.


No comments:

Post a Comment