Saturday, January 7, 2017

Renewed Strength


   You are fighting a battle with weariness and your strength feels as if it is gone. When you are weak, then I am strong. Ask Me for the additional strength you need.
   Rest in My Presence and I will renew your strength. I will lift you up in a new anointing that will carry you through. The battle goes on and you will have strength to fight another day; Yea, greater strength than before, for I have decreed it.
   You walk in the time of the end, and I have made a way for all My children to remain strong in Me.                                                 

Matthew 11:28
  • 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
2 Corinthians 12:9
  • 9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Isaiah 40:31
  • 31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


No comments:

Post a Comment