Sunday, January 8, 2017

Rest


   Rest, My children, rest. Come aside with Me and I will refresh your spirit. Take time for Me today.

   You say I am your God, and if this is so, you will make time for Me. If you make no time for Me, then I am nothing to you.

   Come aside with Me. Declare your love for Me. Worship Me.

   I am waiting for you.                                                  

Hebrews 4:1-5

  • 4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
  • 2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
  • 3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
  • 4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
  • 5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.

John 4:24

  • 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.


No comments:

Post a Comment