Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The Evil that is Coming


   My people underestimate the evil of what is coming into your world. All of hell’s forces will be behind what is to come and no mercy will be shown by them to any human, for their hate is strong towards you.
   No person who does not know Me has any chance in those days, and the ways they shall obliterate those who do not bow down to them will be horrific indeed. My people, though, shall be protected in what is to come until it is your time to come home to Me.
   I implore you, tell those you know and those you do not that there is One who saves, and it is I, for no other name can help them in that time. Though many will not listen, tell them, My children.
   Do all you can now to spread My Word – use every avenue open to you and I shall bless your efforts. I have placed mighty gifts within you – why do you not use them for My Kingdom?
   If you continue refusing Me, I will give your portion to another.
   Remember My parable about the talents.                                             

Revelation 12:12
  • 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Acts 4:12
  • 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Mark 16:15-16
  • 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
  • 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Matthew 25:28-30

  • 28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
  • 29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.
  • 30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment