Wednesday, July 26, 2017

More


   You have experienced times of discouragement from your lack of spiritual progress. You desire to move ahead more quickly, and to be useful to My Kingdom.

   You must realize that I and My Word are one. When you want more progression, get more of Me. Go deeper, read longer, study harder. Make My Word the meditation of your heart and get revelation, get understanding.

   I can do all things, and you can do all things through Me if you know My Word. Do not be discouraged, but let your lack of progression be a guidepost that leads you into more of My Word.

1 Samuel 30:6
  • 6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the Lord his God.
Philippians 4:12-14
  • 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
  • 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
  • 14 Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my affliction.Meditations of my heart
John 1:1-3
  • 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
  • 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
  • 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment